SEO is essential for small businesses and worth the time it takes. SEO helps you to rank higher in the search results. But how do you go about it with a limited budget? There are affordable SEO strategies that can make a difference for small businesses.
The SEO agencies can create a customised SEO campaign for small businesses. You can even start an in-house SEO with the help of affordable SEO tools. The Top SEO Companies for Small Businesses provide unique SEO strategies because your business is unique. You should opt for affordable and not cheap services.
Affordable SEO services
- Technical SEO is required for crawling and indexing your website. SEO strategies for small businesses include optimising the URL structure, website architecture, page speed and 3xx and 4xx error detection. It also includes using structured data, image compression and using caching to improve the website speed.
Affordable SEO tools for technical SEO are GT Metrix, PageSpeed Insights, Xenu Link Sleuth, CognitiveSEO tool set and more.
- One of the important parts of SEO is keyword optimisation. Finding relevant keywords and using them in your content can help you move higher in the search results and get more traffic. You should include keywords in title tags, image alt-tags, blogs, articles, social media posts, URLs, meta titles and meta descriptions.
Select keywords that are less competitive and relevant to your particular products and services. Find your primary and long-tail keywords.
- Content is the heart of the SEO strategy. You should create different types of content around your keywords like blogs, articles, infographics and videos. Create content around topics that your users are asking today. You can consider creating interactive content that will help to engage the users.
- Links are valuable SEO elements and you should build high-quality links using white-hat methods. You can follow a link-building strategy for internal and external links. You can start by researching your competitor's links and become familiar with what they are doing right.
You can also link to high-quality content from your blog posts. Use internal links to direct visitors to other information on your pages. You can try guest posting and create content to be published on other websites. You can write comments on blogs on topics related to your business. You can use citations, link reclamation techniques or obtain links through outreach.
- More and more people prefer video content over written content. You can make videos around what people are searching for and showcase what services you offer. Add keywords in the title and descriptions of your videos. You can also repurpose your content in video format.
- You can improve your SEO and boost the number of visitors to your website by using a social media strategy. You can post regularly on your chosen social media platforms.
- To appear in the local search results you should optimise your website for local SEO. You should create a Google My Business profile and provide accurate information about your business. You can also post customer reviews.
- Measuring your SEO strategy is essential to determine the success of your campaign. You should monitor your results using Google Search Console, CognitiveSEO rank tracker and more.
- You can do an SEO audit and evaluate the performance of your website. You should determine how your technical SEO, on-page SEO and off-page SEO are performing. An SEO audit will help you in understanding your website behaviour, technical issues, optimisation problems and more.
Once you get your results you can determine the way to improve your website performance.